Business rules that drive the client communication
Tango Logic is used to create the business rules that drive the final formatted
output of a client communication. Logic objects can be developed in two Tango modules:
– Internal design integration: Designers can develop business rules
from within the Tango Designer interface.
– External standalone tool: Business rules development is performed
externally to the layout and design process. Rules are developed in Tango Logic
interface and made available for drag-and-drop onto a layout by another user.
- Business rules are created and stored as individual objects and may be used in multiple
- Support for rules development within the design interface.
- Support for script-level conditional logic, statements, and operations.
- Dynamic formatting for all design elements.